Monday, 7 January 2013

New Year Fitness and Research Programme?

The image below is from my local pole dancing teaching company, and apparently I will be allowed to join the classes so long as I pay the fees. Readers of Report on Sample 717 will understand my interest, and I have already discussed the research needs for further development of that literary masterpiece. It will be a bit of a bore of course, as the other students are all young ladies, but I may be able to tolerate it with steely determination, and I am sure the girls will enjoy watching me perform in my Mankini. They seem like a nice bunch.


Adrig and Edrig will be so jealous, and if I go ahead then the images of my progress will appear here, although I may have to take a great many photographs of my classmates too, to develop my technique in private.

My Lady Lord approves of my plan to get more exercise this year, although I didn't bore her with the details. It's a project to be run on a 'need to know' basis.

10 comments:

  1. There will of course be a photo you partaking in this exercise later in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and the girls Cherie. I think a TV company may wish to record my training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to the photographs. And will be very interested to hear about the health benefits (or otherwise).

    ReplyDelete
  4. And with luck the fair Dulcinea will not castrate you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually showed the post to the fair Dulcinea last night Jams. She just smiled. You see she thinks that I am joking. This is a technique I have used with some success in the past. I declare my seemingly outrageous plans to her. She smiles and laughs, assuming that I am joking. So if or when she later finds out that I wasn't joking I can point out that I was completely open about my intentions, and she raised no objection or concern. Apparently the girls would prefer that I attend in joggers and t-shirt, rather than Mankini and high heels, but that is fine by me. I'll keep the Mankini and high heels for when I am ready for a public performance. There is a family history to this kind of thing. My older brother attends a Pilates class in Edinburgh, supposedly because he has a bad back and his doctor suggested it. He participates quietly at the back of the room, so that he can watch the moves of the rest of the class - exclusively young ladies in tight lycra. They treat him like a kindly old uncle. He suggested I might like to accompany him, but I have decided to raise the bar a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came to this blog, in 2009, hoping to learn more about the Universe.

    I have never been disappointed...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha. That's a great quote for me to use for publicity perhaps Claude?

    You tempted to give a bit of gentle pole dancing a try for yourself? The first basic move is hold the pole and give a wee wiggle, I think :) I could give Adrig your address...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What makes you think that I have never done some pole dancing in the past?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah yes Claude, a little thing like you would be ideal for the upside down and held in place by crossed ankles while spinning round to the music, moves. Only not quite so adventurous nowadays, I expect. If you are trying the upside down ankle spin again i suggest you remove those glasses first, and warn your other residents at the apartments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I think I may eventually manage the upside down position, but will need the help of the lithe young girls to spin me round. I could be quite a routine. Tickets will probably sell out fast. I wonder if I will need a spray tan (and a Mankini-Line waxing)? Hmmm... First things first though... hold the pole and wiggle...

    ReplyDelete