Wednesday, 3 October 2012

My ladies

Dear daughter the Princess QuiScottie still manages a big cheesy grin, while wife, the Lady Dulcinea QuiScottie, having had to endure the company of the Don for so many long years, offers a more reserved and reluctant hint of a smile. They tolerate me, and so often encourage me to get out on a quest and leave them in peace. That light shining from the middle of Dulcinea's forehead has been there ever since our last spin around the stars with my little strange friends. I have no explanation for it, but I feel it is watching me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very reassured by the delightful company you keep, Sir Don!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Reassured"?

    Probably best that I don't show any photographs of my male friends then, for that might scare you.

    ReplyDelete